NINpt
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
NINpt

Comunidade Portuguesa de Nine Inch Nails

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Slash começa a gravar novo álbum debut

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
wormtool

wormtool

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 256

Slash começa a gravar novo álbum debut Empty
MensagemAssunto: Slash começa a gravar novo álbum debut   Slash começa a gravar novo álbum debut Icon_minitimeTer Mar 31 2009, 17:03

Vou me armar em preguiçoso e aqui vai.

slash Pictures, Images and Photos

"Former Guns N' Roses and current Velvet Revolver guitarist Slash has commenced recording his debut solo album with Josh Freese (A Perfect Circle, Nine Inch Nails) on drums, Chris Chaney (Jane's Addiction) on bass, and Eric Valentine (Smash Mouth, Third Eye Blind, Good Charlotte) in the producer's chair. Slash says, "I know you're saying, 'Didn't Josh play with Axl's Guns N' Roses?!' He did in the '90s for a while but left after a couple years, so I don't know if it counts much. Besides, that doesn't undermine that he is an amazing drummer."

Regarding which singers will guest on his upcoming CD, Slash said, "Unfortunately, I can't divulge that info yet, but you'll know soon enough. I will say, however, that they are fantastically talented songwriters who it's been an honor to work and write with, to say the least."

Slash's wife Perla Hudson said in a video interview at Rockerrazzi.com that both Ozzy Osbourne and Fergie will make guest appearances on her husband's upcoming solo album. Slash himself told The Pulse of Radio that he was still working out the guest list. "I'm using different singers for each song, so we're figuring out which song goes with which person and I'm not sort of divulging the list of singers, but they're all well-known singers and...sort of, you know, like I go and play on a lot of other people's records, so I'm just making a record and gonna have people come play on this one, you know."

Slash left Guns N' Roses in the mid-'90s, forming Slash's Snakepit before later assembling Velvet Revolver with several other ex-members of Guns N' Roses and Stone Temple Pilots singer Scott Weiland.

Velvet Revolver is currently searching for a replacement for Weiland, who was dismissed last April."

Fonte: ultimateguitar.com
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.myspace.com/wormtool
vanessa
Admin
vanessa

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1488

MensagemAssunto: Re: Slash começa a gravar novo álbum debut   Slash começa a gravar novo álbum debut Icon_minitimeQua Abr 01 2009, 18:46

pois, se ele e o axl fizessem as pazes...isso é que era de valor...
tapeworm

tapeworm

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 129
A ouvir: : Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Mastodon, RATM

MensagemAssunto: Re: Slash começa a gravar novo álbum debut   Slash começa a gravar novo álbum debut Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 04 2009, 00:50

Já arranjavam era um substituto para o weiland nos VR..
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Slash começa a gravar novo álbum debut   Slash começa a gravar novo álbum debut Icon_minitime

Slash começa a gravar novo álbum debut
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1