NINpt
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
NINpt

Comunidade Portuguesa de Nine Inch Nails

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Trent Reznor wins Golden Globe for The Social Network score

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
[star]fucker

[star]fucker

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 183

Trent Reznor wins Golden Globe for The Social Network score Empty
MensagemAssunto: Trent Reznor wins Golden Globe for The Social Network score   Trent Reznor wins Golden Globe for The Social Network score Icon_minitimeTer Jan 18 2011, 01:27

Citação :
Trent Reznor has won the award for best original score at this year's Golden Globes for his soundtrack to David Fincher's The Social Network.
The Nine Inch Nails frontman beat Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman (127 Hours) and Hans Zimmer (Inception) to take home the prize alongside fellow musician and producer Atticus Ross. Forty-five-year-old Reznor is a prolific user of Twitter and champion of the internet, giving away much of his recent music for free online.

The Social Network was also awarded best motion picture, best screenplay and best director for David Fincher.

In an interview with Mashable.com last year, Reznor explained his initial reaction to the idea of a movie about Facebook was one of reticence. "I got a call from David Fincher, who's one of my favourite directors, saying 'Would you like to score this film?' (I said) 'Yes! What is it?' 'It's about social networks. It's about the founding of Facebook.' (I said) 'Hmm… really? How can that be interesting?'"

"When I actually read the script I knew this wasn't going to be what I feared it could be in lesser hands," Reznor said. "It's not about Facebook, so much. It's about people and greed and creation and entitlement."

It was recently announced that Reznor will score the Hollywood adaptation of Swedish thriller The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

Last night, Reznor tweeted two words to respond to his win: "Holy shit."
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Leaving_Hope

Leaving_Hope

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 215
A ouvir: : o outro lado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Trent Reznor wins Golden Globe for The Social Network score   Trent Reznor wins Golden Globe for The Social Network score Icon_minitimeSex Jan 28 2011, 04:51

ahah imagino o que ele vai meter no Twitter depois de ganhar o óscar xP (pensamento positivo)
Ghost

Ghost

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 351

MensagemAssunto: Re: Trent Reznor wins Golden Globe for The Social Network score   Trent Reznor wins Golden Globe for The Social Network score Icon_minitimeSáb Jan 29 2011, 21:36

meteu: "holy shit"
http://twitter.com/sophiallergies
[star]fucker

[star]fucker

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 183

MensagemAssunto: Re: Trent Reznor wins Golden Globe for The Social Network score   Trent Reznor wins Golden Globe for The Social Network score Icon_minitimeTer Fev 01 2011, 16:28

Quando ganhar o Óscar tem um ataque cardíaco e não chega a escrever nada lol! ..
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Trent Reznor wins Golden Globe for The Social Network score   Trent Reznor wins Golden Globe for The Social Network score Icon_minitime

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1